Magnificent architecture , built in 1808 for the Duke Francesco Melzi d’Eril assistant to General Napoleon. Interesting sculpures in the most splendid park, where stupendous groups of azaleas and rhododendrous alternate.
Is situated along the lake side promenade of Bellagio
From the ferry pier follow the lake side walk, aprox. 500 m far .
Open every day from 9.00am to 18.00 pm March 24th till October 31st
Guided tours are available but require an advanced booking.